We have 1 Bedroom units for an immediate move-in starting at 807 sq. ft. $1445/Month. The open floor plan includes high ceilings, historical features, updated finishes and in-unit washer/dryer. These units are overlooking Woodward Avenue in the heart of the Central Business District.
In downtown Detroit, one-bedroom apartments come in a wide variety — you can find almost anything if you look around enough.
The questions to ask yourself are these:
What do you want?
What do you need?
What can you afford?
If you start with no plans, randomly searching for one bedroom apartments, Detroit will overwhelm you with options. But if you start by getting a clear idea of your needs, you’ll be able to discard a huge portion of that list. Ditto your budget. Then all you have to do is focus on which of your wants you can match within your more limited need/budget list.
For example, the Lofts at Merchants Row offer what we believe is an extraordinary list of amenities given our rents.
- Open, spacious living spaces with massive windows that let in ALL the light,
- Weathered-brick walls and polished hardwood floors,
- Exposed heating and central A/C ducts that offer an eclectic-vintage-industrial ambiance,
- High-end kitchens featuring granite countertops, a full range of modern appliances (including garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwave, and kitchen faucet with pull-spray nozzle),
- Spacious walk-in closets and a high-end washer-dryer combo in each unit, so no matter how much you love your wardrobe, we can accommodate,
- Individual water heaters for each bathroom (so you never have to worry about showering),
- Sound-absorbing concrete barrier floors, so you needn’t worry about your neighbors below (or above!),
- Valet parking to go with our high-tech ‘vehicle elevator’ parking garage, and A controlled-access door with video screen communications with the inside and a doorman on duty all day long.
we will get in touch with you shortly.